What can we help you with?
Below is a list of individuals who may provide some assistance to you.
Administration & Appointment Management
- Assist with Graduate and Undergraduate Affairs
- Set up appointments with the Associate and Assistant Deans
- Assist with Facilities coordination
- Assist with IT coordination
- Assist with committee coordination
Human Resources Consultant
- Provides advice for employees and managers in difficult situations.
- Performance evaluation planning and implementation.
- Provides clarification regarding University policies and procedures.
- Assists departments with reviewing salary equity, personnel planning, and training needs.
- Assists with graphic design needs for posters, brochures, banners, and promotional products
- Assists with graphic design needs for websites and social media
- Works with the central communications office to help the college with press releases and media pitches
Our local Humanities IT can help you with:
- Deskstop hardware and software support
- Local computer labs hardware and software support
- New computer set up
- New user orientation
- Wired and wireless network support
- Device retirement
- First-line audio/visual support
Various staff resources and college-wide connetions